Friday 30 December 2016

10 Facts About Me



Witam!
Powinnam się raczej wam wszystkim przedstawić, haha. Nigdy nie byłam dobra w opowiadaniu o sobie więc zrobie to w stylu listy 10 faktów aby was nie nudzić! 

Hiya!
I should probably introduce myself to you all, haha. I've never been good at this without waffling on pointlessly, so I've decided to do this in the style of a 10 facts list instead!



1. Mam na imię Sylwia Kaczmarska.
    My name is Sylwia Kaczmarska.

2. Mam urodziny 18stego Marca i mam 18 lat.

    I was born on March the 18th and I'm 18 years old.

3. Urodziłam się w Polsce, w małym mieście o nazwie Sanok.

    I was born in Poland, in a small town called Sanok.

4. W wieku 5 lat, razem z rodzicami i młodszym bratem przeprowadziłam się do Londynu.

     At the age of 5, along with my parents and younger brother, I moved to London.

5. Mam młodszego brata o 3 lata.

    I have a brother, three years younger than me.

6. We Wrześniu tego roku, wyjechałam na studia z Londynu do Lincoln. Studiuje Dziennikarstwo oraz Publiczne Relacje w University of Lincoln.    

    In September this year, I moved from London to Lincoln for UNI.I study Journalism and Public Relations at the University of Lincoln.

7. Mam 10 kolczyków w uszach.

    I've got 10 piercings, all in my ears.
    
8. Mówie biegle po Angielsku i po Polsku.
    I speak fluently in English and Polish.

9. W wolnej chwili najbardziej lubie czytać książki.

     In my free time I like to read.

10. Będe pisała ten blog i po Angielsku i po Polsku, i będe pisała na różne tematy więc ten blog nie        będzie miał jednego tematu.

       I'm going to write this blog in both English and Polish, and it's going to be about a variety of things with no set theme.


No więc to chyba tyle, a jeśli ktoś będzie miał jeszcze jakieś pytania to prosze pytać w komentarzach,  chętnie na nie odpowiem!

Całusy, S.

I think that's about it, if you have any more questions, feel free to ask int he comments, I'll be happy to answer them!

Kisses, S.



No comments:

Post a Comment